• Welcome to FlarHub, a community of communities. Create and run your very own. Sign Up, it's quick and easy. Tap here!

NSFW Things on sale

• By Thread starter Amber
  • Replies 0
  • Views 64
Start date

Amber

VIP
LET'S SAVE MONEY

Black Friday is ccming. Cyber Monday. It's that time of the year thar things will be much cheaper than the rest of the year. Plus I'm sure we're all on email lists if our favorite companies so we get all different emails that another person might be interested in.

I'm on Pink Cherrys 🍒 mailing list. It's my favorite online store for most adult things like masks, lingerie, toys, fetish gear. I've been satisfied with anything I've purchased there and their ADS are the BEST. Not ads but their videos for their toys. It's hot 🔥 lol

They are age restricted so you'd have to watch any videos on YouTube... or their site. Most their toys have videos.

😍 example: 😍

Speaking of, they're having a sale right now where a lot is 80% off with code FALL

I bought these 2 things and the stockinfs were 80 off but the dress was only 20 percent off but still, it was a good deal.
This dress $20 and I got it for only $16 SmartSelect_20211014-044531_Chrome.jpg

And the stockings FOR $3.00 - THAT'S CHEAPER THAN A PLAIN BORING PAIR AT CVS lol
SmartSelect_20211014-044543_Chrome.jpg

See the original cost before code

SmartSelect_20211014-044512_Chrome.jpg

And then after code applied:

SmartSelect_20211014-044443_Chrome.jpg

So, first sale share is

PINK CHERRY - 20-80% OFF SITEWIDE