• Welcome to FlarHub, a community of communities. Create and run your very own. Sign Up, it's quick and easy. Tap here!

Watch Halloween Kills!

• By Thread starter Amber
  • Replies 4
  • Views 179
Start date

Amber

VIP
HALLOWEEN KILLS

Screenshot_20211014-210646_Chrome.jpg

Watch here:
(Or just the trailer. The trailer is there now, the movie will play tomorrow)

Sorry, it posted before I finished. I was trying to add the link but it keeps just posting the thread when I hit save after inserting the url and name.

You DON'T have to have premium to watch it. I'm signed in on a regular account and it's there for me.

Last edited:

Amber

VIP
There's another one called Halloween Ends. Next year. Ive seen every single one. Multiple times. I grew up on these. It's tradition to watch the entire Halloween series in October, Friday the 13th series on Friday the 13th, etc. I just happen to watch horror every day of the year.
I'll be watching this tonight but will catch up on them all after that. Here's how you can watch them all:

🎃 NEW POST 🎃

Watch all 11 Michael Myers movies (The Halloween series) in order (Shudder and Philo.. mostly but some have other options.)
I know that you need a subscription for shudder. Philo is $25 a month but all these streaming subscriptions do have free trials. AMC is a channel on cable so if you have cable you are set. Some are on free apps/ streaming channels like vudu, prime video if you have Amazon Prime, etc. Like part 2, that's on vudu, prime, itunes..I don't have time to list each one and where but this post does... in order. Heading in the door of the gym now but thought I'd share this real quick on the ride over.

CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW TO WATCH ALL

Amber

VIP
Ok here is a list of all free options for every Halloween:
I went to my home menu on my TV and just searched Halloween and they're all listed there. I am going to put the work in and click on each one and list ALL options each one has: (it only shows me by what's installed/added in my channel lineup so there's probably even more based on each person's own lineup. If it isn't available on TV or streaming apps FOR FREE I then there'll be another way to watch listed. Some full movies you can watch directly here in my post.

HALLOWEEN (1978)

ROKU Channel - free HD
FAWESOME HORROR - free HD
Redbox- Free HD
FAWSEOME Free HD
FAWESOME Thriller - Free HD
Fawesome Clips - Free HD

Most other services require subscription and/or $3.99

HALLOWEEN 2 (1981)

There's only one free option, if you have old school cable. On AMC. I mean, it's free on some things like Netflix, etc if you have a subscription but I'm listing 100 percent FREE options for ANYBODY.

Or here on vimeo but use tor or any other way the will block all those spam links and pop ups that usual interfere whenever you find a back door free way to watch something. If you use tor, etc... this will just play... no sign up, log in... nothing. Just enjoy. You're welcome.

-> Halloween 2 <-

HALLOWEEN 3: Season of the witch (1982)

This isn't a Michael Myers movie and I can't even find a 3 and don't remember if there was one. There was so many. Feel free to add it in this thread though if you do. I put this one anyway cuz my ocd would fuck w me if it was just skipped from 2 to 4.

HALLOWEEN 4: THE RETURN OF MICAEL MYERS (1988)

Again, not free anywhere but I found a free way to watch.. on YouTube. :) Basically like most is Fubo TV, Philo,shudder, AMC or pay to rent or buy on Amazon etc even w subscription.

in HD

HALLOWEEN 5 - THE REVENGE OF MICAEL MYERS (1989)

Like most, the only ways to watch is with subscriptions.

You can watch it on YouTube free in HD

here: (I have checked all links to make sure they are the actual movies, whole movies and that they play and free)

HALLOWEEN 6 - THE CURSE OF MICAEL MYERS (1995)
A lot more options available but not free ones.

It will play free here. Just use a VPN or TOR, ETC. It's free, no sign up, no log in, etc

SEE...
It's playing for me. No issues.​

SmartSelect_20211015-141948_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Halloween 6 FREE full movie

HALLOWEEN H20 20 YEARS LATER (1998)

Same as the one above. Need subscription everywhere or gotta pay something. It is available at the same site as the one above. Link checked. All good. Free. Nothing required.

HALLOWEEN H20 - FREE HERE

HALLOWEEN - RESURRECTION (2002)

Same shit as most the others. Never should have shared that post above as MY share because the barely any FREE options to JUST WATCH without any subscriptions or price. Sorry. I was in a rush this morning. I am trying to make up for it now.
It is available on the same website as the others:

Halloween - Resurrection

HALLOWEEN (2007 - Rob Zombie's)

AMC. Philo, prime for 1.99, vudu for 1.99 - none free BUT...of course my fave go to webbed not available any other way, same site as the others has it as well:

Halloween (2007 directed by Rob Zombie)

HALLOWEEN 2 (2009 -ROB ZOMBIE'S)
also casts his wife, Sherry who we all know and love from Devils Rejects, etc..

Halloween 2 (2009)

HALLOWEEN (2018)
THE LAST ONE MADE

HALLOWEEN (2018)

and then the next one, this year's is at movies now and streaming only on Peacock tonight.

SPEAKING OF....

Peacock has been having a "Peacocktober" with alot of those kinds of movies. Peacock is free. It's where you can watch this year's new one TONIGHT.

PEACOCKTOBER

and if you're a horror fan and just want to leave it to the spirits to PICK A MOVIE FOR YOU, use their SPIRIT BOARD...

This one is a no brainer, added in my watch list 🥰

Screenshot_20211015-143656_DuckDuckGo.jpg

His brother always looks like a Ferrell animal lol...

So... this is how you CAN watch EVERY Halloween FREE. My post above never should have been posted without having actually checked all the sources. I apologize. But I checked every single one. This is from ME. I did the researching and checking of each source.. and then some extras.

And NOW I'm gone. Well... not entirely, I see a lot of you, I'm just not going to be HERE.

Last edited:

Amber

VIP
After further checking...Halloween kills is on that same website right now that most those other ones I shared are found on that isn't anywhere else free.

I also wanted TO PROVE Halloween Kills is on FREE right now on Peacock. The internet IS WRONG. You do not have to have premium or premium plus so anyone arguing the fact is free is just regurgitating internet info they didn't fact check.

WATCH IT WITH ME... just for a cpl minutes. I can't upload that long of a video and not going to screen record the whole thing but just SEE for YOURSELF that it is the entire movie. (Shockingky I didn't have to speed it up like I thought when I was screen recording this and could upload the cpl minute long video)

NEVER BELIEVE what you hear on the internet and only HALF of what you see.

So, you can watch this at any time ONLY on Peacock today. Or go to the movies lol

Just kidding. You can watch it

RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW