• Welcome to FlarHub, a community of communities. Create and run your very own. Sign Up, it's quick and easy. Tap here!

Alcoholics

A community of those who like to drink.

Quick Overview

Category
Food & Drink
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
Total albums

What's the dumbest thing you've done while drunk?

Amber

VIP
I've done everything dumb you can do while drunk but I think the stupidest thing I did was, I was already on a parole violation so as soon as I was just seen, I was going back and I decided to go driving. After being at a bar all night. I'm fucked up. Dumb. But it gets worse. While at a light, the guys next to me revved their engine so, when the light turned, I floored it. Now, I'm speeding. And I didn't have a license. My friend's car wasn't registered so I also took someone else's plate off their car and put it on hers. ALSO DUMB. Idk what I was thinking. But it still gets worse. Lights and sirens are blaring behind me and my stupid thinking was, I'm going to jail anyway and not getting out so fuck it... they won't catch me. I kept going. Now, it gets embarrassing because they start talking on that loud thingy saying, "pull your vehicle over". And it still gets worse. We're on a highway and end up at an inspectionin not going to be able to get through without causing an accident and I don't know if I thought I was superman or something but I figured I'd have better luck on foot so I just pull off on the side... no actual place to pull over but out of the middle of everything so I can get out and run. Didn't make it far and racked up a bunch of new charges other than JUST going back to finish my parole time.