• Welcome to FlarHub, a community of communities. Create and run your very own. Sign Up, it's quick and easy. Tap here!

Which do you prefer?

• By Thread starter Amber
  • Replies 2
  • Views 61
Start date

Which kind of a lock do you prefer? Combination or Lock and key!

• 🔐 A Lock and Key

• 🔒 A combination lock

• Comment if there's some high tech one I don't know about lol 😆

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amber

VIP
Just a simple which one poll. I need help deciding which lock to use.

LOCK AND KEY 🔑

OR

COMBINATION

I have a lock and key lock but that also means needing to have the key ON ME. This isn't for anything kinky, it's for an actual locker so I don't want to worry about carrying the key ..or kicking the key in the locker. I haven't used a combination lock in so long I forget if there's any issues with them. It'd be nice to see a general census of what people prefer and why.

thanks​

Amber

VIP
I bought both. I prefer a key lock but I was worried what I'd do with the key while swimming or if I stupidly lock the key in the locker. That'd suck going back home in the winter from swimming in a bathing suit because everything is locked in the locker.

I ordered a combination lock off Amazon and bought a lock today at the store that has 2 keys. I was thinking maybe one of the people who work there could keep the spare for me. Just don't know what I'm going to do with the key while swimming. It's not like a bikini has pockets. 🤷‍♀️